Critical Care Program Medical Director | Lead a team of 7 intensivists
Sound Physicians, a physician-founded and led organization, focuses on improving quality, patient satisfaction, and ICU performance. As a Program Medical Director with Sound Critical Care, you will develop, lead, and mentor your team; developing policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center has been serving area families since 1971. The ICU at Memorial Hermann Memorial City provides care to medical, general surgical, thoracic surgical, vascular surgical, and neurological surgical patients.
- 375-bed, comprehensive, state-of-the-art medical center
- 40-bed, closed ICU
- Established team of 7 intensivists
- No call environment
- Schedule: Block shift, 4-5 day blocks
The Critical Care Program Medical Director will oversee a team of experienced critical care physicians and advanced practice providers. You will practice clinically in addition to administrative responsibilities and should have at least five years of leadership experience in a large ICU.
- MD or DO; Must be board certified or board eligible in critical care medicine with 5+ years of experience
- ICU Medical Director experience preferred
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward-thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
Posted November 3, 2021