Excellent Urology Opportunity with Centura Health
Garden City, KS
Inpatient and outpatient
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”) registration;
- Be board certified or eligible in the appropriate specialty, by a board acceptable to Hospital; Obtain Medical Staff Privileges within the Centura Health system, at sponsoring institution
- Doctorate or DO required
- MD - Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Kansas
- Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Welcome to Centura Health
The largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career.
As a physician-facing organization, Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) is passionate about high-value, top quality care made accessible in every community we serve. Our resources include supply chain expertise, technology implementation trainers, contracting experts, centralized credentialing, financial reporting/modeling and communication – so providers can spend their time doing what matters most – caring for patients and serving their communities.
Posted October 9, 2019