Hospitalist in Kentucky's Golden Triangle
Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Envision - HCA
Envision Physician Services and Frankfort Regional Medical Center are seeking Hospitalists to join our team in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Open ICU - 10 beds; comfortable with procedures
- 8 and 12-hour physician shifts; 7 on/7 off block schedule
- The Program has two dedicated nocturnists
- 12-hour APP shifts; 6a-6p
- Level III Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Center
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Business expense account
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- No J-1 Visas
Qualified physician candidates must be a BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
Frankfort Regional Medical Center is 173-bed full service hospital, including a Level III Trauma Center, Cardiac Intensive Care Unit and Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Frankfort Regional was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky for 2020. Making the recognition for 14th consecutive years.
Frankfort Regional, accredited by The Joint Commission, has received Magnet™ designation, the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Only six other hospitals in Kentucky and 8% nationwide have achieved this distinction. Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive. This status creates a flywheel at hospitals-it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
Posted May 12, 2021