Gastroenterology Opportunity at Growing Hospital in Central Pennsylvania
Evangelical Community Hospital is seeking a Gastroenterology physician to join the team in a thriving community hospital located in Lewisburg, PA.
About the Role:
- Seeking add a BC/BE Gastroenterology physician to meet the patient demands of a growing practice.
- Established team of physicians and advanced practice providers with shared call. New graduates welcome and encouraged to apply!
- Full scope adult GI services. Ambulatory practice attached to AAAHC accredited Endoscopy Center.
- Supports emergency department and hospital through GI consultative work. Utilize Hospitalists service for all admissions.
- 1:4 weekend call rotation.
- Competitive straight base compensation model with generous benefits. Maximize your income through excellent housing costs.
- Quaint, vibrant, and centrally located to East Coast metropolitan areas.
- Full time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, LTD, Basic Life & AD&D, Extended Leave, EAP, 401k AND additional elective deferral plan
- Annual allocation for CME; includes books, dues, subscriptions
Posted June 8, 2021