Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform initial psychiatric evaluations of young adults and adults, ages 18 and up
Provide medication monitoring and follow-up visits
Order and review appropriate labs
Order necessary prescriptions and renewals
Provide consultation to primary care providers on medication issues and diagnoses
Document visits in EPIC electronic medical chart
Complete authorization requests and misc. reports
- Attend departmental staff meetings
- All staff members are to promote a positive and productive work environment by acting maturely and responsibly, satisfactorily performing his or her job responsibilities and conducting themselves in a professional, courteous and respectful manner toward fellow employees, physicians and patients.
- Must relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions
- Performs all duties in a manner which promotes and supports the core values of The Polyclinic.
- Frequently must follow written and oral instructions as well as complete routine tasks independently.
- Completes annual compliance training on HIPAA/Privacy/Confidentiality/Non-Discrimination/Harassment/Integrity Statement and signs Agreements.
- Ensures confidentiality of patient information following HIPAA guidelines and TPC policies.
- Attends training to meet requirements of the job position and as needed or mandated by TPC policies, Div. of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH), OSHA, L&I and other state/federal regulations.
- Has regular and predictable attendance.
This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
Posted June 11, 2021