Physician Leader - Value Based House Calls - Hartford, CT
Landmark Health, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
- Medical Doctorate or Doctorate of Osteopathy
- Current, valid, non-sanctioned, non-restricted license to practice medicine in the state
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics sub-specialty or Family Practice [Board Eligible for up to 1 year if new grad]
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics sub-specialty or Family Practice
- Current DEA
- 2+ years of clinical experience, home-based care desired
- Extensive experience in providing medical care to geriatrics patients
- Familiarity with Medicare Guidelines
- Familiarity with CPT and ICD-9 codes as related to billing practices
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Malpractice profile meets Landmark’s risk guidelines
- Ability to meet all Landmark Credentialin ...For complete description visit: https://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/job/15648982/physician-leader-value-based-house-calls-hartford-ct-remote/
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $254,600 to $295,200. The salary/hourly range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $254,600 to $295,200. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Posted June 28, 2022