A clinic in Michigan is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government locums assignment.
- Dates: Immediate - 3 months w/ opt to extend (credentialing approximately 2 weeks)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (1 hour lunch)
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: None
- Volume: 15-20 Patients per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: none
- Cases: Outpatient clinic
- Support Staff: yes - currently have 2 Physicians and 2 Physician Assistants
- EMR/Charting: EMR - Intergy through Greenway
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Additional qualifications for government jobs: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Fast credentialing
- Long term assignment
- No call required
- Quick credentialing
- Long term contract
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -032017-6943