Geriatrician Needed to Enhance Geriatrics Program
Owensboro Health has an exciting opportunity for a geriatrician to enhance our geriatrics program.
• Health system-employed position. Monday-Friday schedule.
• Integrated Epic electronic medical records system in hospitals and clinics.
• Competitive two-year guaranteed base salary, annual incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, and in-house, healthcare-specialized marketing team.
• Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME).
• Modern flagship hospital opened in 2013, licensed for 477 beds, with health system-employed hospitalist group and leading-edge equipment; Health system covers a 15-county area with a population draw of over 400,000.
• Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually and more.
• Private physicians lounge open 24/7 with complimentary food and beverages.
• On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark.
• Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available.
Why Owensboro Health?
As a physician at Owensboro Health, you’ll use your skills daily to solve problems and improve your patients’ quality of life. We invite board certified/board eligible candidates to explore opportunities in helping us continue delivering top-quality care to our neighbors in western Kentucky and southern Indiana.
Whether you’re a new or established physician, make Owensboro Health your professional home. You’ll play an integral role in Owensboro Health Medical Group, a network of more than 220 leading primary and specialty care providers in western Kentucky and southern Indiana.
Posted December 7, 2020