Adult Congenital Heart Disease Opportunity - Texas
Fort Worth, TX
Cook Children's Medical Center
Inpatient and outpatient
Located in Ft. Worth, TX, the Cook Children's Health Care System (CCHCS) is a not-for-profit, nationally recognized pediatric health care organization comprised of a Medical Center, Physician Network, Home Health company, Pediatric Surgery Center, Health Plan and Health Foundation. Cook Children’s Medical Center is a freestanding 443-bed quaternary care pediatric hospital that is consistently ranked by US News and World Report.
The Heart Center at Cook Children’s Medical Center performs approximately 500 open heart surgeries and 500 catheterizations per year and conducts 12,500 outpatient visits and performs 15,000 echocardiography’s annually. Additionally, our cardiology group has performed 130 cardiac MRIs last year with that number continuing to grow annually. Our Heart Center 3D Lab provides in-house printing and virtual planning of complex congenital heart disease.
• Join a 17-person Cardiology group consisting of 1 Adult Congenital Cardiologist, 2 Invasive Pediatric Cardiologists, 2 Electrophysiologists, and 6 Noninvasive Imaging Cardiologists with ability to do fetal echocardiography, TEE, MRI, and 3D imaging including a fully functioning in- house 3D print lab.
• Integrated heart center consisting of 2 cardiac catheterization labs, 2 cardiovascular operating rooms, a dedicated CVICU, and echo labs with full digital capability. The lab is completely integrated with all outreach clinics with ability for real time review of studies.
• Broad pediatric sub-specialty platform with 35 programmatic departments represented and 40 outpatient primary care clinics in the Cook Children’s provider network.
• Clinical research in your areas of interest is encouraged and supported through the CCMC IRB and grant writing office, but not required.
• Robust benefits package, no state income tax, and a strong economy in one of the fastest growing areas of the United States.
About CareerPhysician, LLC
CareerPhysician is a nationally respected executive search and leadership consulting firm with over 20 years of unprecedented success collaborating with children’s hospitals, academic medical centers and colleges of medicine. CareerPhysician has seen first-hand the indelible impact transformational physician and C-suite leaders can have on establishing productive cultures characterized by diversity, quality and wellness and yielding high-functioning teams capable of delivering strong fiscal performance and academic achievement.
Posted December 11, 2020