Otolaryngologist (ENT) (NY's Largest Independent Multispecialty Group)
CareMount Medical is the largest independent multispecialty group in New York with over 650 providers and 665,000 patients. We are physician owned and physician managed. We are seeking an ENT to join our practice in Poughkeepsie & Rhinebeck, NY. There is ample opportunity to quickly build a busy practice. Our team is currently comprised of 8 ENTs and fully supported with nurses and support staff.
Advantages of Practicing at CareMount:
- Physician-centric and physician focused
- Multiple colleagues within the same specialty for support in clinical care
- Shared EMR with all colleagues for coordinated patient care
- Prompt lab and radiology support
- Shared equipment and access to high end surgical platforms
- Prompt patient referrals to sub-specialists in the medical group
- Walk-in Urgent Care Centers for emergency visits and referrals
- Competitive health insurance/benefits; Tuition reimbursement
- Strong support in malpractice, technology, billing, administration, and human resources; allowing more time for patient care
- Marketing support for announcements and ongoing PR, content, and community events
- Physician lecture series across all specialties for “in-house” CME
- Affiliations with prestigious organizations: Massachusetts General Hospital, Northwell Health and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
For more information contact:
Physician Recruiting Coordinator
About CareMount Medical, P.C.
CareMount Medical is the largest independent multispecialty medical group in New York, providing care to over 640,000 patients in over 45 locations. Founded in 1946, CareMount has grown to over 600 physicians and advanced practitioners representing more than 40 medical specialties. CareMount is affiliated with world-class organizations including Massachusetts General Hospital, Northwell Health, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Our physicians are frequently recognized as best doctors in respected publications.
Posted June 26, 2020