OB/GYN Hospitalist - Work/Life Balance
Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown
Put the passion back into practicing medicine by joining our upcoming OB/GYN Hospitalist program at Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown in Columbus, Georgia. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being an OB/GYN Hospitalist.
Qualifications + Requirements:
- Ideal candidates will be board-certified in OB/GYN, able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Qualifications also include a current or in-process Georgia license to practice, active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty with skill set and confidence to be the only covering provider in the event of an emergency.
- Other requirements include ability to partner with nursing and support in-house call coverage for community providers, a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization; insurability for malpractice insurance; at least three years of active practice; and a successful track record.
- Wonderful work/life balance
- Flexible scheduling: full-time entails only providing seven to eight 24hr in-house shifts per month
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- No responsibilities while off
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Professional reimbursement allowance
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted August 31, 2020