Practice Primary Care to the full scope of your license with Optum
Optum New Mexico is seeking a Primary Care Physician in the specialties of Family Medicine or Internal Medicine to join our team in beautiful Albuquerque, NM. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Practice Primary Care to the full scope of your license!
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Minimal call time
- Patient rooms, office space and Medical Assistants will be ready for you on day one
- Deliver quality over quantity as we place value over volume
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in New Mexico
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community or our local organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Med/Den/Vis, STD, LTD, United Health stock options
- Continuing Medical Education allowance with time off
- Robust Relocation program
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Excellent PTO package
- Generous retirement program including employer funded contributions (401K)
Optum New Mexico We are happy to call Albuquerque, New Mexico home. With the tail of the Rockies at our doorstep, we have world-class hiking, biking and skiing at our fingertips. Coupled with amazing scenery, a diverse culture, remarkable food and a world-renowned art scene, it’s no wonder we’re the “Secret of the Southwest!”
Posted April 2, 2021