Join a growing GI team: Eastern Iowa Riverfront Community - offering sign on bonus
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join growing team
- Outpatient clinic and endoscopy center located in Bettendorf, IA
- Inpatient care at Genesis Medical Center, East Campus in Davenport, IA
- Call: 1:5
- Join the region’s largest multi-specialty group with over 300 employed providers
- Competitive compensation, guaranteed for two years then transitions to productivity
- $100,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Opportunity to purchase into Endoscopy Center
- To learn more, see additional compensation details
The Quad Cities (made up of 5 cities) is the largest metropolitan area on the Mississippi River between Minneapolis and St. Louis. It is three hours west of Chicago and two and a half hours east of Des Moines, Iowa. The area has recently been ranked as a “best place to live” and is known for safe neighborhoods, short commute times and a reasonable cost of living. The community is fortunate to have excellent schools (in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas), the Niabi Zoo, museums, fine arts, a local festival scene, minor league baseball and hockey, and many seasonal outdoor activities. The John Deere Classic, PGA Tour event, and the Bix 7 road race bring in people from all over the world every summer.
For over 150 years, Genesis Health System has been providing compassionate and quality care. Genesis is proud to have been named to the IBM Watson Health 15 Top Health Systems list. The region’s largest, comprehensive health network, with over 300 employed providers across multiple specialties, Genesis consistently ranks in the top 10% for quality among the Midwest’s best peer groups.
Please let me know if you would like to be a part of the future of excellent patient care at Genesis.
Michelle Spranger, RN
Physician Recruiter, Genesis Health System Phone: 563-441-2732 Email: Sprangerm@genesishealth.com
Posted January 20, 2021