Neurosurgery: Trauma/ Spine – Columbus, OH
Inpatient and outpatient
Exceptional opportunity for a BE/BC neurosurgeon to join an established neurosurgery team of seven independent-practice physicians in Columbus, Ohio. We are seeking a general neurosurgeon to be part of the Central Ohio Neurological Surgeon practice that exclusively serves the Mount Carmel Health System. Our practice provides, general, trauma and cerebrovascular services across three facilities outside the I-270 beltway.
As one of the largest healthcare systems in central Ohio, Mount Carmel serves more than a half million patients each year with excellent outcomes and patient satisfaction ratings. We utilize state-of-the-art facilities, pioneering procedures and clinical expertise to attract and retain the best and most inspired physicians.
- · Comprehensive & Primary Stroke Centers, Level II Trauma Center, advanced technology including image guided navigational surgery and intraoperative imaging.
- · 1/4 Call Rotation: general/trauma
- · Neuroscience specialty units and staff
- · Neurosurgery NP team onsite 24/7
- · Competitive compensation, benefits, relocation & student loan assistance.
Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel Physician Recruiter at 614-546-4008 or Cynthia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry not a H1B or J1 visa opportunity.
Posted September 16, 2020