Employed wound care, training provided, established post-acute care practice - California
Get Your Life Back! No Call, No Nights, No Weekends!
Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care physician group in the U.S., and work with the highest quality providers in wound care.
Hiring in the following locations in California:
- Los Angeles
- Huntington Park
Why Vohra Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty physician practice, run by physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care at nearly 3,000 long term care facilities across 28 states.
- We are an innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care, and offer a national certification program that has trained thousands of medical professionals.
- We provide tailored training and a one-year fellowship in the growing specialty of wound management.
- Our physicians receive competitive compensation and benefits, with full-time physicians earning an average of $300,000 annually.
- Each enjoys autonomy, a better work-life balance, no on-call, and clinical satisfaction while delivering strong patient outcomes.
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on treating, not billing.
What We Look For:
We have a rigorous hiring and training process, placing a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and passion for helping wound care patients. We have three specific requirements:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice
- Active clinical practice in the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 days a week within our working days of Monday through Friday
What Our Physicians Say:
- “Working with Vohra has given me independence, autonomy, and a work-life balance while still being able to care for patients.” - Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to Vohra.
- “I was motivated to work for Vohra when I saw that I had little time for the important things in my life.” - Dr. Melissa Bray, a family physician who transitioned to Vohra.
Posted August 17, 2021