Staff Psychiatrist - Full Time, Outpatient Opportunity w/Option for 100% Telehealth
Talkiatry is currently seeking Staff Psychiatrists to join our Texas team of licensed providers as we expand into the market. With plans to open office space in 2022, providers will have the option to work 100% telehealth OR on-site.
We provide in-network, outpatient treatment for children & adults with depressive, anxiety, attention & other disorders. Talkiatry aims to bridge the current gap in outpatient psychiatry by providing high quality, respected medical care in a modern setting with modern tools.
Practicing Psychiatrists and/or residents & fellows who are in or about to start their final year of training are encouraged to apply! Please feel free to reach out directly to our recruiting team: email@example.com
- Market-leading compensation - Competitive base salary coupled with productivity-based income You retain a high percentage of your earnings; we pay at the top of the market.
- Lighter administrative burden and schedule flexibility – you can just focus on providing great care, while maintaining control over your schedule.
- Due to our single specialty focus, scale and technology we enjoy better reimbursement rates while maintaining lower practice expenses allowing us to pass the economic benefits to our psychiatrists.
- We have developed custom technology driven solutions for psychiatry, including an integrated EMR which supports provider-to-patient messaging, telemedicine, direct lab integration & proprietary tools to track & gain insight into your patients’ outcomes.
- You select a patient population according to your criteria to ensure you are seeing the patient population you find intellectually challenging & are interested in treating.
- We know quality care takes time. Spend 60 min for adult intakes & 30 minutes on med mgmt visits. Geriatric or child & adolescent intakes are allotted 75 minutes & follow-up appointments have the flexibility for 45 minutes. Most importantly you have the flexibility to decide what is appropriate for your patient.
Posted November 23, 2021