Extended Coverage Needed at a Well Known Hospital in Pennsylvania
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Pennsylvania is seeking an Otolaryngology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: January 2021 - 1 week a month and ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Office hours: Monday 9 AM - 11:45 AM and 1:00 PM - 2:45 PM and 24 hour call
- Tuesday 1 PM- 2:45 PM and 24 hour call
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 11:45 AM and 24 hour call
- Medical Setting: Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Call Requirements: Call would be 1:2 with the ultimate goal of 1:3
- Volume: Average of 30 per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Flex scopes, suction cart, tonsil, adenoid and sinus surgery, ear surgery, head and neck surgery and trauma
- Support Staff: 1 Otorhinolaryngologist, office coordinator, medical assistant and surgical scheduler
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
Whether you are interested in riding the rapids on the Stonycreek River or hiking the award-winning Ghost Town Trail, you've come to the destination for outdoor fun! Once you've tackled our outdoor recreation, stick around for our history and heritage attractions.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102019-20995
Posted October 9, 2020