A clinic in Michigan is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: May 17, 2021 - Ongoing
- 3 Months to Start
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: Phone Consults Only
- Volume: 8-10
- Patient Ages: 12-18
- Procedures: Individual therapy and medication management
- Cases: Facility requires adolescent experience with interest in treating depression, anxiety, and self-injurious behaviors. They prefer experience with higher acuity patients and PHP milieu.
- Support Staff: 3 Therapists, 1 Recreational Therapist, 1 Teacher/Administrator and 1 PT Nurse
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: BLS; CSR
- Easy call schedule; Opportunity to give back to an underserved community; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -082020-22838