A clinic in Missouri is seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Sporadic Shifts- see schedule
- Schedule: May 21,May 28: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- June 10: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- July 14: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- July 16: 8:00 AM-5:30 PM
- July 17: 8:00 AM-3:30 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 15 Patients Per Day
- Patient Ages: 2 years+
- Procedures: Occasional Suturing
- Cases: Traditional outpatient primary care, treating acute illness and chronic disease. Provide primary care to employees and their dependents. Clinics are located either on-site or nearby the companies or clients they provide care for.
- Support Staff: 2 MAs
- EMR/Charting: EClinicalWorks
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Low patient volume;
- No call required;
- No supervision requirements
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -092019-20270