A clinic in Iowa is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 3 shifts a week, 2 weeks per month
- Provider can have more if they want it - the above is just the minimum commitment
- Schedule: Patients are scheduled from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM - clinic is open from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. May need to work a little before or after to prep for/finish up the day. Week night call will be shared with another provider, some weekend call may be asked but would be minimal is at all
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: All outpatient - if on call they will be covering call for inpatient as well as outpatient services
- Volume: 12-15 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Adult and geriatric
- Procedures: Bone marrow biopsy, aspirate procedures
- Cases: Order tests, images, prescribes, participate on a tumor board, etc.
- Support Staff: Yes. Roughly 5 APP's, 3 other MD's, Rad Onc, Nurses, etc.
- EMR/Charting: Mosaiq
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Easy call schedule;
- High earning potential;
- Low patient volume
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24366