Memory Disorders Neurologists Opportunity to Join Nationally Recognized Allegheny Health Team
Inpatient and outpatient
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Memory Disorders Neurologist to join our team located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Diagnosis and management of patients with all forms of cognitive disabilities, including but not limited to Alzheimer's disease, multi-infarct dementia, traumatic brain injury, etc
- Opportunity for clinical faculty appointment at Drexel University
- Research pursuits strongly encouraged
- State of the art technology available including PET scanning
- MD or DO
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- PA License
- Fellowship trained in Cognitive, Behavioral or Geriatric Neurology preferred
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Posted July 6, 2020