General Radiologist with Mqsa Opportunity for Yuma, Arizona - 25K Start Bonus - Flexible scheduling
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time General Radiologist to join our group that serves the Yuma Regional Medical Center. What began in 1958 as a 75-bed community hospital has now become a 406-bed acute care facility that offers comprehensive, state-of-the-art medical care and services to the residents of Yuma and the surrounding communities. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- Active Arizona medical license is preferred
- This position requires strong Breast Imaging skills including 2 and 3D Mammo, MRI and Stereotactic Breast biopsies. Imaging is done 3 facilities
- MQSA certification
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI
- (If fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
- Competitive compensation
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Flexible and equitable scheduling
- Advanced technical support
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day one - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
Yuma is nestled on the banks of the Colorado River in the southwest corner of Arizona, halfway between San Diego, CA and Phoenix, AZ. Thanks to the ideal weather, residents can enjoy outdoor activities year-round. Recreational activities include: the Imperial Sand Dunes National Recreation Area for off-road enthusiasts and vehicle camping; walking and biking along the Riverfront; multiple public parks with playgrounds, community centers, swimming pools, indoor and outdoor basketball courts; tennis; golfing; and baseball, softball, football and soccer fields.
Posted March 17, 2021