Outpatient Child Neurology Faculty Appointment - South
Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Associate Medical Directorship opportunity available for a physician who has interest in working with the Section Chief to develop and implement strategies for programmatic growth in Northeast Arkansas.
- Turn-key position, assuming the practice and patients of a highly respected pediatric neurologist with a 25+year history serving in collaboration with Arkansas Children’s Hospital. Practice in a newly renovated multi-specialty clinic with new equipment for EEG and telemetry.
- Ability to follow your patients and participate in scholarly activities at the ACH Little Rock campus, including weekly case reviews, monthly divisional activities, resident education, as well as research and quality improvement projects.
- Busy outpatient clinic with a broad spectrum of neurologic disorders, including epilepsy, headache disorders, movement disorders, neurodevelopment, spasticity and stroke. Opportunities to develop subspecialty areas of interest and multidisciplinary clinics are abundant.
- The compensation package for this role includes a competitive salary at the 80% tile, a $25,000 sign-on bonus, excellent benefits retirement package with strong institutional matching program, relocation assistance, yearly educational fund, and an educational-debt retirement program for qualified applicants.
- This position offers 4 days per week of outpatient clinic and just 2 nights of phone call only with no weekends or holidays.
- J-1 and H-1 visa support provided to qualified applicants.
- Located just 1 hour from Memphis and 2 hours from Little Rock, Jonesboro is one of Arkansas’ most progressive cities with one of the fastest community growth trajectories in the state. City resources include an excellent combination of family friendly amenities - superb public schools, pristine parks, aquatic parks, mountain biking trails and museums. The area also offers a growing restaurant scene located in the revitalized downtown near great boutiques and retail.
About CareerPhysician, LLC
CareerPhysician is a nationally respected executive search and leadership consulting firm with over 20 years of unprecedented success collaborating with children’s hospitals, academic medical centers and colleges of medicine. CareerPhysician has seen first-hand the indelible impact transformational physician and C-suite leaders can have on establishing productive cultures characterized by diversity, quality and wellness and yielding high-functioning teams capable of delivering strong fiscal performance and academic achievement.
Posted August 10, 2021