Urgent Care Physician | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Los Angeles, CA
Optum is looking for a full time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Downtown Los Angeles, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment
- Average census is ~2 patients per hour
- See patients of all ages, newborns to geriatric age
- Differentials for working weekends, hard to fill shifts, etc.
- 12-hour shifts only - the site is 24 hours, 7 days per week, 365 days a year
- New grads welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- Bilingual Spanish
Posted May 15, 2021