Oculoplastic Surgeon needed for large multispecialty group
Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids Ophthalmology, a partner of Blue Sky Vision and EyeCare Partners, is seeking a highly-qualified Oculoplastic Surgeon to join our team. The new surgeon will be assuming a patient panel in a well-established group practice that provides internal referrals. They will also have autonomy in practice and how they wish to build their practice. All while being fully supported by experienced support staff and a full marketing department. The practice has in-office procedure rooms and major cases will be done in the practice owned surgery center.
Who We Are
Grand Rapids Ophthalmology is the leading comprehensive eye care group in the West Michigan market. Our practice includes 14 ophthalmologists, 19 optometrists, and more than 30 certified opticians. We practice out of 12 locations and our two surgery centers. As a partner of Blue Sky Vision and EyeCare Partners, Grand Rapids Ophthalmology has the size, stability, and growth which enable us to have the most advanced technologies and equipment available.
What We Offer
As a valued member of the Grand Rapids Ophthalmology Team you will enjoy:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence
- The ability to provide an unsurpassed patient experience
- A path to partnership - 9 of our 11 ophthalmologists as well as 10 of our optometrists are partners in the practice.
- Compelling compensation package
- Guaranteed volume - you will be joining an existing, busy practice
- A full-time Practice Liaison who is committed to developing and maintaining the referral base
- Growth opportunities – we are an expanding practice with numerous opportunities in multiple locations
Where We Live
West Michigan has been named by Forbes Magazine as the best place in America to raise a family. For additional information on living in West Michigan, check out these links:
Posted December 28, 2020