PT Community Impact Physician Opportunity in Addiction Medicine, Finish Work before 11AM
We are looking for a part-time Physician to work at our Mobile Metro Treatment Center located off of 1924-C DauphinIsland Pkwy Mobile, AL 36605. We are looking for a physician who can work about 6-12 hours a week 2 days a week. Starting anytime between 5:30AM- 7:00AM, Monday-Friday (the physician can pick out what days they want to work). Our physicians work as independent contractors and we provide company paid medical malpractice while working at any of our clinics.
Requirements: Board Certified or Board Eligible. Current & active state licenses & DEA license scheduled II,III C with the ability to prescribe buprenorphine or willing to register to become a DATA 2000 provider.
- Physical examination of all patients upon admission, including, without limitations, annual physical examinations and health examinations, and review with patients of admissions-related laboratory results
- All examinations shall be performed consistent with the applicable rules and regulations for medically-monitored treatment programs/facilities in the State in which the CLINIC operates
- Issuance of patient medication change orders and such verbal orders as may be issued from time to time, completion of re-admit physical examinations and annual physician examinations of all patients
- Availability to staff for emergency management of patient care
- Referral of patients to primary care providers for medical conditions other than narcotics addiction
- Supervision of nursing staff regarding changes in medication dosage via verbal or written orders
- When possible assist other CMG clinics with coverage via verbal or written orders
- Medical Director shall not provide any non-addictive related services to patients or colleagues at the clinic at any time
- Medical Director agrees to participate in a quarterly Medical Director's conference call, hosted by the corporate medical director
Posted June 28, 2021