Family Medicine Physician | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
BECOME YOUR BEST.
· Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends and no calls. Reasonable patient load of 18-20 patients per day with a 40/20 appointment model.
· Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
· Live and Work at the Beach: The South Bay community is along the beautiful coastline of Southern California with beaches stretching for over 7 miles.
· An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
· Unrestricted CA State Medical License
· Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
· ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Family/Internal Medicine
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Posted September 11, 2021