Maternal and Fetal Medicine Opportunity in a Lovely Pennsylvania City
A hospital in Pennsylvania is seeking a Maternal and Fetal Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: 1 week on; 1 week off
- Schedule/Hours: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call (Clinical Hours TBD, but possibly 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: 2nd Call / Backup; CNM is 1st Call, OB/GYN is 2nd call, MFM is 3rd call (B/U to OB/GYN).
- Volume: Average # of Patients Per Physician/Day: Clinic- 30, Hospital- 5; Average # of Deliveries Per Physician/Week: 5
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Must actively perform deliveries, c-sections, fetal echos, cvs and gyn U/S.
- Support Staff: Neonatologist- 2, CRNP- 3, CNM- 5, NICU in-house midlevel providers- 7
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Certification Requirements: Must have active Pennsylvania license. Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Living in Pennsylvania puts outdoor lovers near trout-filled streams, scenic hikes, and cross-country skiing trails. Offers an urban environment loaded with entertainment options. Pennsylvania is known for its history and innovation including events,
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24034
Posted February 12, 2021