Pediatrix Medical Group
OB/GYN Hospitalist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
OBGYN Hospitalist Opportunity!!
Top performing Hospital in Atlanta! Responsibilities Passionate about caring for OBGYN patients in a hospital setting? So are we. Join our team of Pediatrix® Medical Group OB hospitalists at Piedmont Eastside Medical Center in Snellville, GA. Our goal is to provide quality patient care and in-hospital coverage for obstetric and gynecologic emergencies, advance quality care, and enhance safety.
Benefits and Compensation Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount—
- 401k with company match——
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
—These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Cost of Living
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 26, 2024