Interventional Cardiology Opportunity with Centura Health
Inpatient and outpatient
Centura Health– the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist.
You Bring/Job Requirements:
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”) registration;
- Be board certified or eligible in the appropriate specialty, by a board acceptable to Hospital; Obtain Medical Staff Privileges
- within the Centura Health system, at sponsoring institution
- Doctorate or DO required
- MD - Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Kansas
- Join a team of 1 Int. Cardiologist and 1 NP
- Cath Lab located on hospital campus
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Flourishing Begins Here
As a physician-facing organization, Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) is passionate about high-value, top quality care made accessible in every community we serve. Our resources include:
- Supply chain expertise
- Technology implementation trainers
- Contracting experts
- Centralized credentialing
Financial reporting/modeling and communication – so providers can spend their time doing what matters most – caring for patients and serving their communities.
Provide services at or above the customary practice standards in the Community, and within the qualifications and experience of Physician and adhere to the standards and principles of medical ethics of the American Medical Association, and all recognized associations or accrediting boards concerned with Physician’s area of medical specialty.
Posted October 9, 2019