Obstetrics/Laborist Opportunity at Thriving Independent Hospital in Pennsylvania
Evangelical Community Hospital is seeking to recruit an Obstetrics/Laborist to join the team in a thriving community hospital.
About the Role:
- Qualifications: Board Certified/Board Eligiable
- Seven (7) shifts per month. 24-hr onsite coverage with CNM/L&D backup. Take ED call and manage GYN consultations.
- Full scope OB/GYN services. Performing inpatient work in regional acute hospital.
- Overview of The Family Place: 17 OB beds, 4 L&Ds; 18 bassinets; 1 C-section/OR room.
- Pediatrician Hospitalists support 24-7.
- Tertiary care hospital with a children's hospital 30 minutes away.
- GREAT mentorship opportunity. New graduates welcome.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive straight base compensation model.
- Position includes full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, access to 401k Retirement Plan and a Define Pension Plan.
- Generous CME allowances and education time off.
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
Posted October 9, 2019