Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – Guyana – Housing Provided
Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC)
Health Volunteers Overseas
Inpatient and outpatient
- HVO volunteers will contribute to the ongoing improvement of the GPHC internal medicine residency-training program.
- Assignment: 2-4 weeks
- Teaching Topics: Internal medicine – all topics
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: Yes. Those in their last year of sub-specialty training.
- Qualifications: Board eligible/certified internists, internal medicine sub-specialists or those in their last year of sub-specialty training.
- Activities: Clinical training, continuing education, curriculum development, didactic instruction, education material development, faculty/staff training, formal lecturing, mentoring
- Housing: Housing is provided.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; suitable for children
Posted December 17, 2019