Hematology Oncology Opportunity -Northern NY Signing Bonus
Inpatient and outpatient
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center is looking for a Medical Oncologist to join our team!
- Join a collaborative group practice, to include 3 Medical Oncologist, 1 Radiation Oncologist, a PA, medical physicist, skilled certified oncology nurses, as well as exceptional support staff.
- We have 11 infusion stations that overlook a meditation garden
- The Winter Cancer Center is the only radiation oncology facility between Syracuse and Burlington to offer stereotactic radiosurgery, IMRT and chemotherapy under one roof AND has a Trilogy linear accelerator.
- The Winter Cancer Center is the only cancer program in the region recognized by both the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons (CoC) and the American College of Radiology.
*Two Physician Couples Welcome
Offer Package Outline**:**
- Salary: $496,000, plus RVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
- Competitive Sign-on Bonus
- House Purchase Allowance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Generous PTO
- Moving Expense & Annual CME Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance: Occurrence Based
Full Benefits Package Includes: Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center's retirement plans.
About Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center:
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center on the St. Lawrence River is in the Northeastern Tier of N.Y.S. on the Canadian border. Ottawa is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away. Both are an integral part of our lifestyle offering diverse cultural, shopping and dining options.
Our close proximity to the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Placid ensure great skiing, hiking and camping.
Our local school system (K-12) offer strong academic programs, with a large variety of sports programs and extracurricular activities. Additionally, there are 4 colleges within 30 minute radius.
The reasonable cost of living here allows an exceptional work life balance!
Posted October 9, 2019