Rheumatology Position - Arizona
Inpatient and outpatient
The Division of Rheumatology and Department of Medicine is actively recruiting an outstanding experienced clinician to join a clinical faculty team that provides patient care in the areas of outpatient, teaching and opportunities for research. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment consistent with their credentials.
- M.D./D.O. degree
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- Ability to obtain an AZ license
- Graduate of ACGME Internal Medicine/Rheumatology Program
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Provide 8 outpatient clinics per week
- Provide 6-8 weeks on the Inpatient Rheumatology Consult service
- Must be a collaborative team member, with the desire to help develop educational and/or quality improvement projects
- Ability to teach medical students, residents and fellows on the consult service and outpatient clinics.
The University of Arizona Rheumatology team of physicians, nurses and other health-care staff works to bring relief to adult patients with arthritis and musculoskeletal problems such as:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammatory myopathy
- Common musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer
Posted October 9, 2019