Infectious Disease Opportunity in a Charming California City
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in California is seeking a Infectious Disease Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: December or January start date, February being the anticipated "high season" for flu season
- Schedule/Hours: Negotiable
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Once every 5 days and supported by fellows
- Volume: Variable
- Patient Ages: Adults, 18+
- Procedures: None
- Support Staff: RN, Fellows, Research nurses and research staff
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- Stanford is a large metro area covers the southern portion of the San Francisco Bay Area and is otherwise known as Santa Clara County, or more informally, as the “Silicon Valley.”
- See all Stanford has to offer! Visit the various attractions in the area including museums, gardens, theaters, and more.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23145
Posted October 1, 2020