Grow your Behavioral Health career with TeamHealth - Unmatched Flexible Scheduling
Provide compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a psychiatrist to join our Behavioral Health practice working part-time in the Aurora, Colorado area. We ask that candidates are board certified or board eligible in psychiatry and are able to provide care in collaboration with psychiatric nurse practitioners.
This is a part-time position with opportunity to transition to full-time. This position includes the availability to supplement your income while working a flexible schedule and a monthly stipend for supervision.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, as well as the potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Posted March 19, 2021