Hospitalist Needed in Beautiful Pensacola Florida
This opportunity features:
- 566-bed acute care, Level II Trauma Center
- Flexible 7 on/ 7 off schedule
- Competitive compensation including paid malpractice
- Comprehensive full-time benefit package
- EMR- Cerner
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalSigns™ Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program gives providers the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with training in FM or IM.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- CONTACT: CHARLOTTE DEAN, email@example.com
Posted April 20, 2020