Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Physician in a Charming Ohio City
A hospital in Ohio is seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: April nights: April 1, April 2, April 3, April 8, April 9, April 10, April 29, April 30
- April Days: April 1 - April 11
- May Nights: May 1, May 6, May 7, May 8, May 13, May 14, May 15, May 20, May 21
- Schedule/Hours: 12 hour shifts (7:00 AM - 7:00 PM and 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM)
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Volume: 15-20
- Patient Ages: Adult
- Support Staff: 2 docs on during the day and 1 doc on during the night
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- Plenty of outdoor activities for you to enjoy, ranging from golfing, kayaking, hiking and biking
- Enjoy the various restaurants, coffee shops and breweries in the area - there is something for everyone!
- Beautiful state parks surrounding the area
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-23970
Posted February 3, 2021