Pulmonary / Sleep Medicine Opportunity- A unique opportunity to assume a busy and growing practice
Anna Jaques Hospital
Partners Community Physicians Organization
Mass General Brigham Community Physicians Organization is seeking a Pulmonary physician with special interest in Sleep Medicine to join our busy and rapidly growing team at Pentucket Medical Associates (PMA). This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-established and very reputable multi-specialty group in the Merrimack Valley. Sleep Medicine is based in Newburyport, MA, but supports patients from across our community practices in Andover, North Andover, and Haverhill. Benefits include:
- Fully integrated EPIC platform
- Exceptional office support, including dedicated MAs, nurses, NPs, and on-site managers.
- Close collaboration with local community hospitals, including Holy Family and Anna Jaques
- Access to the expansive Mass General Brigham network of services, including Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital
- PMA is owned/operated by Mass General Brigham Community Physicians Organization, one of the largest and most stable healthcare systems in New England
For more than forty years, Pentucket Medical has been providing extraordinary healthcare to the residents of the Merrimack Valley. With the latest in diagnostics, technology and research, we proudly offer unparalleled acute, chronic and wellness care to our patients. Our primary care and specialty teams include more than 300 dedicated physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and clinical and administrative support staff. There are three service components of any great healthcare organization: medical skills, customer service and technology.
Pentucket Medical's physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants are not only great clinicians but also highly respected by their peers as leaders in their respective specialties. Pentucket Medical is also a member of the Mass General Brigham Health Care system.
Posted October 9, 2020