Outpatient, Integrated Model - Southwest Arizona
Psychiatrist, Non-Profit Organization in South Yuma County, Arizona
Integrated Model, Employed and All Outpatient Practice
Join a long-standing established organization committed to improving the quality of health and life of the community. This not-for-profit organization, serving this south county region for over 30+ years is rapidly expanding and seeking a Psychiatrist to provide mental and behavioral health services for the community. The behavioral health services are for children through adult age.
- Mon-Fri practice with NO nights, call or weekends
- 100% outpatient integrated opportunity seeing all ages of patients and full spectrum of issues
- Experience is preferred, not required
- Approximately 8-12 patients per day, but volume dependent on type of visit
- Newly updated facilities with mid-level support housing the only Autism Center in Yuma County
- Competitive employed starting salary – $240K annual salary, DOE with benefits package
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Yuma is one of the largest cities in the state and only being a few hours’ drive away from the beach, skiing and close to several metro cities in Arizona, Nevada and California. Why You Should Live Here: What are your favorite outdoor activities? Golfing, hiking, marathon running, camping, Frisbee golf, off-road motorsports (amazing dunes) or hiking, you'll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy them here or you’re just 5 hours to skiing or snowboarding in Flagstaff! The Colorado River runs thru Yuma and beckons water activities such as kayaking/canoeing or jet skiing or a lazy day of bass fishing as well.
- Many annual festivals: Tunes & Tacos; Annual Tamale; Balloon Festival; Rio De Cerveza Beer Festival; Midnight at the Oasis Car Show/concerts and so much more to enjoy with your family/friends without having to leave Yuma to the congestion of the big city
- You have several affordable housing options with the median home value of $163,100 with the current homes listed having a median listing price of $227,000
- Several private and public school options if you have young children. Yuma is home to a local community college with four AZ University extension degree programs available on campus
- 350 days of gorgeous sunshine and a little over 2.5 hours’ drive to sitting on the beaches in San Diego and 2.5 hours’ drive to watch major league football or baseball in Phoenix!
- Local airport and several international airports are within driving distance
Job ID: P 9444269
Posted June 5, 2020