Primary Care Physician Opportunity in Atlanta, GA
Near Atlanta, GA
CenterWell Senior Primary Care, a subsidiary of Humana Inc., is the new brand for a primary care medical group practice with centers open or opening in Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas. CenterWell has a strong emphasis on senior-focused primary care for members of Medicare Advantage health plans and is committed to providing personalized, high-quality primary care combined with an excellent patient experience. CenterWell has experience in both the treatment and management of most chronic and acute-care conditions. The practices also provide health education and value-added, well-being services at the centers and around their neighborhoods to help both patients and community members improve their health.
Our physician partners flourish in a unique environment that supports their work-life balance so they can offer the best in holistic care to patients. We are opening 5 clinics in Atlanta in 2021 and an additional 5 in 2022.
Patient-focused care is our ultimate goal:
- You’ll see 12-16 patients a day so you can treat more effectively.
- Thrive in a value-based care model and improve patients’ quality of life.
- See variety in your caseload, from preventative care to chronic conditions.
Balance means something here:
- Take time off when you need to enjoy a predictable schedule, including holidays, and generous PTO.
- A team-based approach with the tech to support it Collaborate with colleagues and staff to offer a holistic method of care for seniors.
- Guaranteed base salary plus 20% incentive bonus
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision and matching 401K
- $3500 CME allowance
- Minimal call
If this sounds like a good fit, contact me now.
Posted May 6, 2021