Full-Time Primary Care Physician - 8 - 14 patients per day
Everside Health is growing in the Phoenix area! We are looking for a physician to join our innovative direct primary care model. You’ll see 8-14 patients a day and manage a panel of patients who love having more time with their provider.
How we are different?
Everside Health partners with Taft-Hartley trust funds to provide primary care to union members and their families. Our model enables more time with patients, a smaller panel size, and a sustainable work-life balance. We seek providers who are passionate about providing full-spectrum primary care resulting in top-notch clinical quality, outstanding service, and reduced overall health costs.
Why Everside Health?
We provide high quality, proactive primary care to adults and children as young as 3 years old. We focus on prevention and wellness, acute and chronic disease management, and maximizing provider-patient relationships. We bypass insurance headaches and focus on providing the right patient care without the traditional distractions of RVUs and billing.
- See an average of 8-14 patients a day
- More time with your patients—appointments range from 30 to 60 minutes
- Smaller patient panel—less than half the typical PCP panel size
- Time to address your patients’ needs proactively and sustainably
- Fewer administrative and insurance-related tasks
- Work within a team of professionals who are passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system
- Non-production-based compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including CME, medical license, DEA, and malpractice coverage
- Regular provider meetings, such as journal clubs and grand rounds, for ongoing learning, development, and team collaboration
- MD or DO
- Board certified (or eligible) in Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Willingness to be on call 24/7 for urgent patient needs so we can optimize care quality and reduce unnecessary ER visits (these calls are infrequent)
Posted June 28, 2021