Pediatric Physical Medicine & Rehab Opportunity at Phoenix Children's Hospital
Inpatient and outpatient
Phoenix Children's Hospital is seeking a talented, energetic, and collegial Pediatric Physiatrists to join our PM&R Division.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital has a dedicated 12-bed inpatient Rehabilitation Unit, which opened in 2013 and is the only pediatric rehabilitation unit in Arizona.
- The physicians in the Division of PM&R are employed under Phoenix Children's Medical Group and work collaboratively with others in neuroscience under the auspices of the Barrow Neurologic Institute for Children at PCH.
- This position would share coverage of the inpatient rehabilitation unit, the inpatient PM&R consult service, and both outpatient physiatry as well as multi-disciplinary clinics.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in program development, a broad base of clinical knowledge, and a particular interest in botulinum toxin/ phenol injections.
- There are opportunities to participate in clinical research.
About Phoenix Children's Hospital:
Phoenix Children's Hospital is a full-service freestanding non-profit tertiary pediatric medical center with 433 beds. PCH is the only level 1 pediatric trauma center in Arizona, with approximately 2,588 trauma admissions yearly, with neuroscience and orthopedics programs that are among the largest such pediatric programs in the country. PCH opened a state-of-the-art motion analysis laboratory in 2015. PCH also has 72 intensive care unit beds as well as 33 NICU beds. We offer the full range of pediatric specialty services at our central Phoenix location, as well as outreach in 4 community-located PCH owned and operated multispecialty clinics around the valley.
To support the Division, PCH has the full complement of pediatric specialists, therapists, psychologists, and neuropsychologists. PCH is cited by US News and World Report as a top children's hospital in ten specialty areas and has also been one of only a handful of children's hospitals in the US to attain Leapfrog Certification.
Posted September 17, 2020