Remote Telehealth Physician - Competitive Pay ($112-$140/hr)
We are looking for culturally responsive, well-respected clinical care professionals available for weekdays, nights, weekends, or on-call shifts with a desire for supplemental income and an interest in telemedicine opportunities. Physicians will work closely with our platform partners (e.g., large employers, digital health start-ups) to conduct virtual visits via video, phone, connected devices, or asynchronous messages with patients. There are a variety of opportunities, including urgent care, concierge medicine, prescription review and approval, lab interpretation, mental health management, and more.
Physicians work independently and are responsible for diagnostic and therapeutic decision-making within industry and locally established standards of care, clinical practice guidelines, and organization policies and procedures. The content of medical decision-making focuses on common conditions that would present within an episodic, acute, or primary care medical practice.
- MD or DO degree
- Board-certified in Family, Emergency, Internal or Preventive Medicine
- Licensed in at least 10 states. Multiple state licensure strongly preferred
- 2+ years of post-residency experience in primary care, family practice, or urgent care
- Minimum commitment of 10-25+ hrs/week
- Experience working with children and families a plus
- Outstanding clinical expertise, evidenced-based practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Above average comfort with technology and assisting patients with troubleshooting technical difficulties that may occur in the home environment
- Telemedicine or virtual care experience
Diversity and inclusion
At SteadyMD, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person.
Posted April 7, 2022