Experienced Anesthesiology Site Leaders and Residency Program Directors in the Western United States
Envision Physician Services has ongoing needs for Site Leaders and Residency Program Directors in the Western United States. Qualified candidates will be matched with facilities and programs.
The Program Director is responsible for:
- Leadership, organization, operation, and the general administration of the Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Establishing the strategic direction of the program
- Standards, quality, and reputation of the Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Integrating the Anesthesiology Residency Program with physician practice and hospital clinical services in a manner that enhances value and quality
- Promoting an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education
Minimum Mandatory Requirements
- Board Certification in Anesthesiology by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Minimum two years recent PD/APD or faculty experience
- Strong leadership skills, organizational, and administrative qualifications
- Recent scholarly activity within the last five years
- Commitment to remain in position for a length of time adequate to maintain continuity of leadership and program stability
If you are an experienced GME leader, please consider joining our dedicated anesthesiology group in an employed position with competitive compensation and benefits package while working with our community hospital administrative and GME teams. You will be joined by a dedicated physician practice and hospital clinical services passionate about the development of a state-of-the-art program in a manner that enhances value and quality, promoting an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education.
Posted July 22, 2020