Child & Adolescent Telepsychiatry (Remote)
Iris Telehealth is seeking Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists available for 16-40 hours per week of telepsychiatry services. Over the last 8 years, Iris Telehealth has built relationships with various rural Community Mental Health Centers, County Behavioral Health Programs, Federally Qualified Health Centers & hospitals in need of a 100% remote telepsychiatry providers.
This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact in an under-served community while experiencing the work-life balance you have always dreamed of.
- Completion of a 4-year ACGME Residency Program in Psychiatry
- Active medical license(s) in the U.S. (CA Preferred)
- At least 16 hours of availability per week
- Live in the U.S. or a U.S. territory
For all clinicians who work with us we offer:
- Work from home - skip the commute!
- Malpractice insurance occurrence policy
- Administrative support for credentialing and state licensing
- Any and all state licensing fees covered up-front
- All equipment provided as well as 24/7 tech support
For full-time clinicians we offer all the above plus:
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off each year
- 6 Holidays each year
- Annual CEU and office expense budget
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance for you and your family
- 100% employer paid life insurance coverage
- 401k plan
- Optional short-term and long-term disability insurance
If you are interested in learning more about the remote opportunities we have, please send me your CV and you will receive a link to begin our interview process.
Clinicians that successfully complete our interview process and are invited to work with Iris Telehealth will be matched with one of our partner facilities to practice telepsychiatry. We work in outpatient community mental health centers across the country with a variety of patient populations, and your placement will be made with your clinical preferences, experience, and schedule in mind.
Posted December 6, 2021