Family Practice Physician position offering high salary and relocation
Leaderstat has a permanent placement position for a Family Medicine Provider.
The Provider must be comfortable caring for pediatrics, adults and geriatrics.
Providers will participate in newborn call. No minimum experience required, new grads and J1 Visas considered
- Providers generally see 18-22 patients per day.
- This is a 40 hour work week.
- Call is scheduled for 1 day per week, Monday - Thursday and 1 in 5 call for weekends.
- CMEs and allowance $3,000 annually for allowances.
- Relocation provided up to $10K IF the MD moves to Highland County.
$240,000 - $250,000 base PLUS RVUs.
Posted May 14, 2021