Internal Medicine Physician - Spanish Fluency Req'd - Welcome 2021 Grads
Costa Mesa, CA
Inpatient and outpatient
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you. We are recruiting for Full-Time bilingual English/Spanish Internal Medicine Physician based in Orange County.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
• Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
• A robust healthcare system: HCP After Hours, HCP multi-specialty clinics, ambulatory surgery clinic and four contracted hospitals conveniently based within the Orange County community.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
• Dedicated support: A skilled admin /clinical team that consists of two Medical Assistants per provider, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
• A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
• Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no evenings, weekends or call schedule. Focus on valued based patient care with average of 18-20 patients per day; 40 minutes for new consults and 20 minutes for follow up appointment schedule.
• Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
• Unrestricted CA State Medical License
• Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
• ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Internal Medicine
• Bilingual English / Spanish Required
• Welcome 2021 IM Grads
• Excellent patient care and communication skills
• Ability to work in fast pace setting; time management skills
• EMR proficient
Posted October 5, 2020