Small-Town Americana Feel, With a Progressive National Leader-BJC Healthcare
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
BJC Medical Group Invites BC/BE Primary Care Physicians for consideration at Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital.
- Strong communities ties to a major city with the ability to practice rural medicine
- Ability to collaborate with 30+ subspecialists onsite
- Ability to develop and cater your practice to your individual interests and needs
- Outpatient only with the option to round on your own patients
- Join a well-established practice with experienced APP support
- Opportunity to earn extra income with weekend walk-in clinic
BJC Medical Group:
By joining the nationally recognized BJC Medical Group, you will partner with some of the nations most recognized physicians. We serve our community through 13 hospitals and over 120 clinics and practices. Our Primary Care Physicians enjoy the following compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive base salary (2 year guarantee)
- Retirement vehicles 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Signing/retention bonus
- Residency stipend available
- CME Allowance
- Up to $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Health, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long-term disability, Life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage provided
- Sullivan, Missouri offers access to the business, cultural and recreational amenities of a major metropolitan area balanced with all of the benefits of small-town living. Sullivan’s strategic location is just 68 miles from downtown St. Louis.
- For outdoor enthusiasts, Sullivan is home to a host of national parks, prehistoric caverns, and a strong delta of river tributaries; this small-town is a great place for all enthusiast alike.
- Community members enjoy a low cost of living with no individualized city taxes and a safe community to raise a family with excellent options for K-12 schools.
About BJC Healthcare
We are based in St. Louis, MO, and serve our region through our 13 community hospitals and service organizations. Through our partners at Washington University and their stellar training programs, we offer our patients access to the some of the finest sub-specialty care in the world, while maintaining our community focus. BJC Medical Group is made up of more than 700 clinicians across more than 120 clinics across a full spectrum of specialty care ranging from Family Medicine to advanced Cardiac Care. We are a physician-led organization and live our mission every day. We hope you will consider joining us. “The World's Best Medicine Begins with You...”
Posted July 20, 2021