Urgent/Primary Care Physician - Pennsylvania
Patient First is the leading urgent care and primary care provider in the mid-Atlantic region. Because Patient First was founded by a physician, we understand the flexibility and freedom you want in both your professional and personal life. If you are ready for a fulfilling career providing exceptional care, you’ll find it at Patient First.
With over 75 locations throughout greater Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey, Patient First physicians have been providing urgent and primary care for our patients since 1981. In addition to flexible schedules and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Excellent salary
- Loan assistance
- Licensure and certificate assistance and reimbursement
- Relocation package
- Outstanding malpractice insurance
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, plus more.
We're actively recruiting for board-certified and board-eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team. We also have options available for Pediatricians at select locations.
We offer 4 full-time employment statuses that all include Health Insurance, Vacation, and CME benefits. Our full-time position offerings are as follows: Board Certified or Board Eligible required. To learn more, you can visit our website at www.patientfirst.com
- Full-Time 40: Average 40 hours a week
- Full-Time 35: Average 35 hours a week
- Full-Time 28: Average 28 hours a week
- Weekend Special: 14 weekday hours and 21 weekend hours per week, with one week off each month.
Board Certified or Board Eligible required.
To learn more, you can visit our website at www.patientfirst.com
Posted May 9, 2022